Blindfoldedmonkey: Forecast by TIME Magazine

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Forecast by TIME Magazine


The bulls on the front page of TIME normally doesn't mean good for the market. That breaths for the mass the optimism. Which is an exit signal for me on the bull market when everybody gets started optimistic. I like when everybody starts to fear. The good on the picture that shows the bull is a bit drunken after a party so it is not overwhelmingly positive and optimist interpretation, I find some sarcasm and scepticism in that. That is good. The Media is always legging behind and represent the mass attitude, when they start being bullish I turn into bearish and vice versa. I am happy when I see paranoia.
Here is the statistic from the 20th century what happened after a bullish cover picture by Laszlo Birinyi. It seems this week Birinyi is very active in Media.

 On technical side the European and US markets gained a lot yesterday. The next target for Dow is at 16.650, the previous top and then we will see. But I only see bulls around us.


Follow us in most popular social trading pages!
Have a good trading day!

No comments:

Post a Comment