Blindfoldedmonkey: GOLD market is so silent

Tuesday 18 June 2013

GOLD market is so silent


After few weeks I try again a blog about the gold. What I realized that very few talked about this asset in the last few month, One or two years ago each day all the media was full with gold news.By now the gold has been falling out completely from the focus of the speculators. I told everyone when I was I asked this is not a bullish market anymore. You have be flat or sell it, but don’t buy anymore.Generally I am concerned about the wholse commodity asset group, I guess they are no sexy enough for speculators anymore.

Anyway. Societe General has new target price for gold by the end of the year is at 1200usd. Which is reasonable. Now everybody started to cry about the gold, which might be good within few months buy it again. Because if everyone is bearish, reasonable being bullish. We have avoid all the time the crazyness of the mass on any market. If we will read each day more and more bad news about the gold market that is going to be the time when we could start to buy.

Till that time here is the chart of gold, which is techically bearish, breaked out all levels.


Our daytrading workshop is on skype. Skype name: „Blindfoldedmonkey” or go to http://about.me/blindfoldedmonkey


No comments:

Post a Comment