Blindfoldedmonkey: JESSE LIVERMORE - LEONARDO OF TRADING

Wednesday 6 November 2013

JESSE LIVERMORE - LEONARDO OF TRADING

Maybe some of you are aware I am a great, great fanatic of Jesse Livermore. But I am only a small and fake epygon of him. But I learned most of my trading knowledge from him. And I extremely sure that most of the contemporary traders are effected by him. He is not ignorable at all. I don’t fully believe in Thomas Carlyle’s Great Man Theory, that the History is the result of actions of heroes and geniuses. But in history of trading I do believe great traders and investors like Livermore’s life and career give us guideline how to trade and they changed our market knowledge.


There is never enough story about him, so I recommend that article for today by Eddy Elfenbein.

www.crossingwallstreet.com/archives/2013/11/the-devil-in-jesse-livermore.html

and a video about his life:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz_Asqh8pbs

Take a look at our Swiss fund and begin to invest with us!

The BFM Assets Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment